вторник, 31 декабря 2019 г.

DOWNLOAD KARTULI KLIPEBI

Gonna buy the georgian legend CD for my parents as christmas present. Salami Salami batono Ramaz. Keti Lomadze klomadze magtigsm. When did he live? Hey really love the site, have a quick question First of all want to say i really enjoy your site, wanted to know if you had or know any sites that have Georgian minus tracks aka karaoke. Ktxowt mitkarit togor vipovo Georgia: I know of their website, but I haven't figured out how to order CDs from their site and they never answer my emails. kartuli klipebi

Uploader: Mimuro
Date Added: 16 October 2007
File Size: 57.66 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 63266
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Personal keTilmowyobili gverdia amasTanave praqtikuli, magram licenziis, klipebis, aseve simRerebis failebis saitze ganTavsebis uflebis Sesaxeb araviTari informacia aris.

Thursday, April 17, 8: GamarjobaT Ramaz da didi madloba! Uli from Germany ; Georgia: RmerTma mSvidoba da gamarjveba mogceT.

Qartuli klipebi download

Yvelapertan ertad verts ert simgeras ver chamokachav bolomde, rom araperi vtkvat archevanis simtsireze. Wednesday, December 24, Me ki veceb bev axalgazrdul musicas.

kartuli klipebi

Can you please, fix it or tell me where else I can download the song from. Thank you Kargi saitia, gansakutrebit samshoblosgan moshorebuli kacistvis. Jer kidev bervii samushaoa gasaketebeli, magram uaxloves momavalshi imedia movrchebi.

Best regards, Hovik Melikyan Malta: Would really appreciate it Thanks Erik, NY. Monday, October 13, 3: Friday, September 12, Teodolit anu qva Person who for some reason want to be unknown see second letter To: Dear Ramaz, I was looking for Dato Xujadze's song 'Megobrebtan ertad' and finally I came across your web site, probably the only one that has the song.

A part from just listening to the songs in your site, which has very good perls, I use them to try to learn more about "kartuli ena", at least to get used to its sounds. Ramaz, ascorebs kargi coleqciaa, magram es melodia ra sachiroa gverdidan gverdze rom gadadixar, mashin rom ichiteba? Pativistsemit, Juan Carlos Azkoitia.

Juan Carlos Azkoitia Collinet de kkipebi Salle jcazkoitia elscucs. I'm writing from Norway to klipeb out more about the song Shavlego and it's origin.

kartuli klipebi

Keti Lomadze klomadze magtigsm. Uli from Germany. Me zalian mixaria bevri kartuli simgerebis mosmena rom shemidzlia tqveni saitis wyalobit! I was wondering if you could help me.

Georgian Music MP3 GUESTBOOK

Ulrich Wellner mruwellner yahoo. Sunday, April 20, David Refaeli AT44 amraz. Monday, September 15, 5: Kliprbi, June 17, 5: Tuesday, August 12, 9: I write you from Spain, where I try to learn some Georgian, a language I find very interesting, and according to some scholars it could be related to my own Basque. Brett T Bigelow bigel owl. Fri, 7 Nov Friday, November 28, 3:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий